We're seeking a Senior Web Developer who would work closely with our Technology Director to spearhead the development, management and support of new/existing full-scale websites and web based applications.
The ideal candidate will thrive on innovation and should be well-versed in current engineering best-practices, continually learning and expanding their skill set, and passionate about creating and delivering solid solutions. He/she should excel in a leadership role and work well in a team environment.
- Deploy, configure, and maintain clients on our in-house CMS
- Manage junior development staff to create pixel perfect HTML/CSS markup
- Converting HTML markup into XSL templates for CMS integration
- Brainstorm, develop and test new CMS features
- Spearhead the creation of ground up full-scale web applications
- Participate in project planning including research and development
- Provide consultation on bleeding-edge web technologies and expertise to Product Managers and Creative team
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5 years of professional experience in Web-based application design
- Object Oriented PHP5
- LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP5)
- Version Control (SVN, Git)
- CMS Experience
- MVC-based application frameworks (Cake, CodeIgniter)
- Clean, maintainable and well documented code
- Experience with scalable enterprise level websites
Senior User Experience Architect
We're looking for a well-rounded Senior UX Architect with a passion for structured, innovative, and engaging interactive paradigms.The ideal candidate possesses a strong web and interactive design portfolio that includes high traffic websites, mobile and cross platform experiential work.
The UXA plays a critical role in defining, refining and improving the user experience of platforms, sites, pitches, applications and marketing programs through innovative, insight-driven and user-centric best practices. The UXA leads by example, employing the processes, tools, and rigor needed to create intriguing and intuitive end-user experiences. Working closely with creative directors, technology and account leads the UXA helps to concept, plan and deliver solutions that meet business, technology and design requirements.
The UXA plays a key role in planning, conducting, analyzing and communicating primary and secondary user research. This insight is distilled into a variable set of deliverables depending on the project needs, including: user personas, user journeys, use-case scenarios, site maps, content strategy, feature and functionality specs, interactive concepts, interface sketches and wireframes.
- Communicate concepts effectively, build consensus and justify decisions
- Lead goal driven and user centric research/analysis of our clients business
- Capture user, client and industry insights
- Author and refine user personas, use-case scenarios and user journeys
- Create primary and secondary navigation structure, site maps, content strategy, wireframes and user-flow diagrams with clear technical and interactive annotations
- Interface with clients and lead conversations around UX and digital best practices
- Coordinate with development and visual design teams to rapidly prototype and refine concepts
- Be a team player and support projects from conception to launch